This dip would work well on a party platter with crackers, toasted bread, or pita!
This Green Goddess Dip is inspired by the classic dressing of the same name. However, you’ll love the freshness of our healthier homemade version! The SkinnyMs. dip uses avocado and protein-packed Greek yogurt to achieve the smooth, creamy dipping texture instead of sour cream and mayonnaise. We’ve kept the bouquet of fragrant herbs, but added feta cheese for a nice, salty tang as well as red wine vinegar and red onions.
This dip is very flavorful and would be great as a lunch side for fresh veggies. It would even work well on a party platter with crackers, toasted bread, or pita!
Green Goddess Dip
- 2 avocados fresh, peeled, pit removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tarragon fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup feta cheese low-fat
- In a food processor, combine avocado, onion, garlic, vinegar, oil, and yogurt. Blend until smooth. Add parsley, basil, tarragon, mint, salt, and feta. Pulse until combined.
- Serve with fresh-cut vegetables, grilled whole wheat pita, or toasted whole wheat baguette.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What is your favorite dip recipe? Share with us in the comments!