This vegan pumpkin pie will be a favorite at your holiday party!
Low-Calorie (Crustless) Vegan Pumpkin Pie!! This healthy was contributed by Lindsay S. Nixon, creator of Happy Herbivore Blog. Nixon is a rising star in the culinary world, praised for her ability to use everyday ingredients to create healthy, low fat recipes that taste just as delicious as they are nutritious.
Happy Herbivore Crustless Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9” shallow glass pie dish, set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, blend tofu, non-dairy milk, cornstarch and vanilla until smooth, stopping to scrape sides periodically.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for about a minute more, until the mixture is uniform and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the pie dish and bake for 1 hour.
- Allow the pie to cool on the counter, away from the hot oven, until room temperature.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Nixon is the author of two bestselling cookbooks, The Happy Herbivore Cookbook and Everyday Happy Herbivore. Her third book can be found here Happy Herbivore Abroad. To find more of Nixon’s recipes find here at her Happy Herbivore Blog and on Facebook.
What's the service size?
Amy, I would recommend 1/8 of recipe. Cut into 8 slices and have one slice. 🙂