Restaurant quality ramen at home!
Who doesn’t love going out for ramen? It’s one of my favorite girls’ night go-to dinners, and it even makes for a fun, inexpensive date night option.
An even less expensive option? Making your own delicious ramen at home. And don’t worry, we’re not talking about the block of dried noodles with that little pack of seasoning…Although those same noodles will still be your base! Yep, that little square of ramen noodles you remember eating for childhood lunches and also possibly in your college dorm room at 2 AM is about to get a major upgrade.
With this Instant Pot Healthy Chicken and Spinach Ramen Noodle Bowl recipe, you can make your own delicious and healthy ramen right at home. Restaurant quality ramen meets at-home ease, no shared common room microwave or seasoning packet required. Get your chopsticks ready!
Tons of Ingredients and Bold Flavor
The main thing that sets restaurant ramen apart from most homemade versions? The inclusion of tons of different delicious ingredients and toppings. It’s like the difference between getting froyo and loading it up with as many toppings as you can possibly fit vs. just eating some ice cream out of the carton on your couch. One is fun and delicious, and the other is kind of boring and probably just a waste of calories.
Most make-your-own ramen kits you can pick up from the grocery store will just send you home with some weird freeze-dried peas and call it a day. Fortunately, this Instant Pot Healthy Chicken and Spinach Ramen Noodle Bowl is here to step up your homemade ramen game. Loaded with fresh, healthy ingredients, this easy recipe channels your favorite restaurant ramen order.
Chicken, mushrooms, and spinach add plenty of flavor and texture to the noodles. Meanwhile, bold flavors from fresh ginger, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce provide a unique blend that no flavor packet could ever match. Finally, the whole thing is topped off carrots, onions, thin-sliced jalapeños, and a dash of cilantro.
The Instant Pot Makes Everything Easier
Homemade ramen used to be restricted to two options: stovetop and microwave. One way forced you to wait for a pot to boil, and the other way made you feel like a college student whipping up a quick study snack.
The Instant Pot is the solution we didn’t know we needed to the homemade ramen dilemma. Almost as quick and easy as popping a Cup o’ Noodles in the microwave, the Instant Pot makes it simple to prepare high quality meals with ease and efficiency.
This gourmet homemade ramen recipe truly couldn’t be easier. With this Instant Pot recipe, you can cook all your ingredients in one pot. Fewer dirty dishes to clean! Moreover, this meal is ready in under 30 minutes.
Whether you’re entertaining or enjoying a night in, this Instant Pot Healthy Chicken and Spinach Ramen Noodle Bowl is an easy, quick dinner recipe. Grab your chopsticks and enjoy restaurant-quality ramen at home!
Instant Pot Healthy Chicken and Spinach Ramen Noodle Bowl
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh, minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups chicken broth low-sodium
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce low-sodium
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 to 12 ounces boneless and skinless chicken breasts diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup mushrooms fresh, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 ramen noodle pack seasoning packet discarded
- 3 cups baby spinach fresh
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped
- Set the Instant Pot to the manual setting. Stir together the ginger, garlic, chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar, curry powder, chicken, mushrooms, and sesame oil. Set the pressure to high and the timer to 10 minutes. Place the lid on the pot and make sure the valve is sealed. Once the 10 minutes is up, manually release the steam and remove the lid.
- Stir in the ramen noodles and spinach. Set the lid on the pot and let sit in the hot broth for about 5 to 8 minutes or until the noodles are soft and spinach his wilted. Ladle into serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with the carrots, green onions, jalapeno, and cilantro. Serve hot.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms