Our Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Linguine recipe is simple, yet delicious and nutritional.
Our Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Linguine recipe is simple, yet delicious and nutritional. The lemon really makes the Brussels sprouts pop with flavor, and the red pepper flakes add just the slightest amount of heat.
Since it’s so versatile, you can add any of your favorite roasted vegetables that you have lying around to this dish. It’s a great vegetarian option, or would be to-die-for topped with our Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Cream Sauce!
Lemon Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Linguine
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8 ounces brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 16 ounces whole-grain linguine
- 1/2 cup parmesan fresh, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toss garlic and Brussels Sprouts in olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Spread out on a large baking sheet, so that it makes one layer. Roast for 25 minutes, or until Brussels Sprouts are fork-tender.
- Remove baking sheet and add baby spinach, toss to combine. Return to the oven and roast 2-3 more minutes, or until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to instructions on the box. When the linguine and vegetables are done, toss them together with parmesan.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Other recipes to try:
What are your favorite pasta and veggie pairings? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!