This powerhouse smoothie is light on ingredients and bursting with flavor.
Mango is a favorite smoothie ingredient, but pairing it with superfood cinnamon and refreshing basil elevate this drink and adds nutritional value. Mangoes are rich in antioxidants, fiber, and vitamin A, and cinnamon is a powerhouse that regulates blood sugar and eases digestion. Basil adds an herbal twist to this refreshing, inventive smoothie.
Mango, Cinnamon, & Basil Smoothie
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 mango ripe, pitted and peeled
- 2 cups almond milk or dairy milk (or more)
- honey if almond milk is unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 4 basil leaves fresh, medium
- Grind the oats to an almost powdery consistency in the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.