Nutella is a popular peanut butter alternative, but the store bought version is loaded with sugar. Our version is made with whole ingredients, no refined sugar, and turns out this amazing Nutella fudge brownies recipe. It’s rich and chocolatey, loaded with fiber and healthy fat from the hazelnuts and coconut milk, and best of all, satisfies your sweet tooth like no other. Be careful if you make them in advance for a party; you may eat them all yourself!
Yields: 16 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 inch square | Calories: 125 | Total Fat: 7 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 20 mg | Sodium: 49 mg | Carbohydrates: 15 g | Dietary Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 10 g | Protein: 3 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1 cup Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Measure 1 cup of the Nutella spread into a bowl, add the eggs and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking pan and spread in the mixture . Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.