These fun bite-sized delights make a wonderful appetizer or grab-n-go snack!
We love mushrooms for their thick, hearty texture and low-carb nutritional profile. These Paleo Stuffed Mushrooms spotlight oh-so-scrumptious bella mushrooms. The low-calorie superfoods are filled to the brim with a beaten egg and popped in the oven to bake.
Jazz up the veggie-based snack by sprinkling some brightly colored radishes and parsley on top. The egg mixture expands while cooking. The mushroom caps yield fluffy flavorful goodness afterwards. These fun bite-sized delights make a wonderful appetizer at your next dinner party or the perfect grab-and-go snack as you head out the door!
Paleo Stuffed Mushrooms
- 16 baby bella mushrooms cleaned and stems removed (aka cremini)
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup radishes finely chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Evenly distribute beaten egg into each mushroom. Place on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until eggs are set and mushrooms are cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Top with radishes and parsley to serve, if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Enjoyed the recipe? Let us know! We love hearing from our readers. Leave us a comment below.