Wake up to a high protein and fiber breakfast sure to keep you going all morning long.
If you’re stretched for time, you want make-ahead breakfast options that will help you maintain a healthy diet. Since a healthy breakfast is key to any diet, try our Peach, Cherry, and Almond Overnight Oats! Cherries have natural fat-burning and antioxidant properties, while peaches provide tons of vital minerals. This recipe combines them with almonds, Greek yogurt, rolled oats, chia seeds, honey, and almond milk in a creamy breakfast dish. So, it’s basically everything you need! Simply combine the ingredients and leave overnight in the fridge so you can wake up to a high protein and fiber breakfast sure to keep you going all morning long. Enjoy!
Peach, Cherry, and Almond Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 peach peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 cup black cherries pitted and halved
- 4 tablespoons almonds sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients with the exception of the sliced almonds and mix well. Cover tightly, either with plastic wrap or in a covered airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- After refrigeration, stir in 2 tablespoons of the sliced almonds. Scoop into serving bowl and top with additional almonds. If desired, top with fresh sliced peaches and cherries.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What is your favorite overnight oats recipe? Share with us in the comments!