Our Pepper Steak Stir-Fry combines the perfect mix of healthy, easy, and mess-free!
Our Pepper Steak Stir-Fry combines the perfect mix of healthy, easy, and mess-free! First, we started with tender, marinated flank steak, then added fresh peppers and onions. However, since this dish is so versatile, you can use other vegetables like broccoli, carrots, or snow peas as well. Best of all, you can make it all in one pan for an easy clean up!
This stir-fry is easy to whip up on a busy night, and leftovers reheat well for lunch the next day (if there’s any left, that is). When it’s finished, serve over brown rice for a simple, yet wholesome meal.
Pepper Steak Stir-Fry
- 1/3 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pound flank steak sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper deveined and deseeded and minced
- Mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, pepper, and cornstarch in a bowl. Place flank steak in the sauce and let marinate. Meanwhile, heat oil over medium heat. Add steak and cook until brown, about 3 minutes. Add onion, garlic, and peppers and cook for 3 minutes. Add marinade to the pan and cook for 3 minutes more. Serve over brown rice.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Other recipes you might like:
How did this dish turn out for you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!