There’s nothing quite like the cool, creamy taste of pumpkin to put you in the mood for fall. Though tradition tells us to dive headfirst into pie, we decided to tweak mom’s favorite pumpkin pie recipe. Instead of a pie crust, we added a spin to her classic by serving pumpkin cheesecake in mini glasses. The result? A simple yet luscious no-bake dessert. Sweetened with unrefined coconut sugar in a decadent almond crumble. This guilt-free treat may eclipse pumpkin pie as your all-time favorite dessert!
Whip up a batch of these delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters and see why we love them so much! They’re perfect for parties, bake sales, and cozy fall evenings with your family.
Yields: 8 servings | Calories: 251 | Total Fat: 19 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Sodium: 113 mg | Cholesterol: 31 mg | Carbohydrates: 18 g | Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 15 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11
- 1/2 cup almonds (optional walnut halves)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 4 ounces lite cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping, (Clean Eating Whipped Topping recipe)
- 8 cinnamon sticks for decoration, optional
- In a small food processor, pulse nuts, coconut sugar, and coconut oil together until they become the texture of fine crumbs. Spoon an equal amount into the bottom of 8 shot glasses, or layer the crumbs with the filling, my personal favorite :-).
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and coconut sugar. Beat until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Mix in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Once light and creamy, divide equally into shot glasses or dessert dishes.
- Finish off each shot glass with a dollop of whipped topping. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon or any remaining crumbs.
- OPTIONAL: In two separate piping bags, add pumpkin mixture to one and 1/2 cup whipped topping to the other. Pipe pumpkin mixture over crumbs, followed by whipped topping. Sprinke on a dash of pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, or any remaining crumbs.
We would love to hear from you! Leave us a comment about this article or anything else you would like to see on SkinnyMs.