This French toast will have you falling in love at first bite!
Are you craving something a little sweet, satisfying and won’t be hard on your waistline? This sweet tasty recipe is just what you need to start your day off right!
Pumpkin French Toast
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons pure pumpkin canned
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut palm sugar or 1 packet stevia
- In a shallow bowl, mix egg whites, milk, pumpkin, sugar, and spice.
- Soak bread slices for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Heat a greased skillet and cook on medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
- Plate and serve! Top with your favorite toppings. (fruit, nut butters, etc.)
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms