This clean-eating dish can be whipped up in a matter of minutes!
Our Quick & Easy Cauliflower Stir-Fry takes clean-eating to a whole new level. This recipe piles on vegetables like mushrooms, carrots, onion, peas, and, of course, cauliflower! If you have any other vegetables lying around, toss those in too and make it your own. Instead of those sticky sweet sauces, soy sauce and garlic give this an Asian flair without the extra sugar and calories.
This clean-eating dish can be whipped up in a matter of minutes, so it’s perfect for a quick lunch or a side dish at dinner. Best of all, you don’t even need to be a vegetarian to enjoy it!
Quick & Easy Cauliflower Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons butter optional extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms diced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 carrot sliced, optional 1/2 cup frozen carrots
- 1 onion medium, diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- Add oil to a large skillet, turn to medium heat and add mushrooms, cauliflower, carrots, and onions. Cook for 8 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add garlic, peas, salt, pepper, and soy sauce, toss to combine, and cook until heated through.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What do you like to use in your stir-fry dishes? Share your ideas in the comments!