Simple yet savory, this delectable recipe gives a whole new meaning to eating your vegetables!
Does everything on your dinner table disappear except the veggie side dish? Without adequate seasoning or proper cooking methods, vegetables taste totally bland and unappetizing. Adding oomph and drawing attention back to veggies is easier than you think, especially with this Roasted Green Beans with Lemon and Garlic recipe! This nutritious recipe is booming with bold, tangy flavors and only calls for four ingredients!
Tender, roasted green beans coated in olive oil team up with aromatic garlic and a splash of lemon juice. This killer combination of superfood ingredients yields beautiful veggies with intense flavor. Green beans make a great side dish, especially at potlucks or holiday parties. Simple yet savory, this delectable recipe gives a whole new meaning to eating your vegetables!
Roasted Green Beans with Lemon & Garlic
- 1 pound green beans fresh, ends removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1 lemon cut in half lengthwise, and then thinly sliced across
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss green beans in olive oil, garlic, lemon slices, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes on the middle rack, stirring halfway through.
- Continue cooking for 10 more minutes or until green beans and lemon slices have caramelized (browned), and beans are tender.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
How do you make veggies delicious? We’d love to know! Leave a comment in the section below.