Guaranteed to be a hit at your next dinner party.
This Sauteed Broccolini, Zucchini, & Cranberries recipe is one of our favorite sides. It’s guaranteed to be a hit at your next dinner party, even among the most radical veggie-opponents. You’ll adore broccolini’s chewy, tender texture. This form of baby broccoli bursts with vitamins and minerals. It’s also a great source of fiber and antioxidants.
Sautéed onions add bright flavor to complement crispy zucchini. Ruby-red dried cranberries complete the dish, adding a hint of lovely sweetness that’s simply mouthwatering. This recipe serves as a colorful, flavorful complement to a variety of main dishes. It will restore life and excitement to eating your veggies!
Sauteed Broccolini, Zucchini, & Cranberries
- 3 cups broccolini cleaned, tough bottoms (lower 1/3 of the stem) discarded
- 1 zucchini sliced into rounds and then sliced in half (should be half slices)
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccolini to the pot and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes to blanch. Broccolini should be bright green, crisp, and tender.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil, chopped onions, and zucchini. Cook for about 5 to 8 minutes, until onions have softened and are translucent and zucchini have cooked through. Add broccolini, dried cranberries, and garlic. Cook for an additional 30 seconds to a minute. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious healthy recipes and clean lifestyle tips, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest from Skinny Ms. delivered straight to your inbox!
What healthy recipes would you like to see on Skinny Ms.? Let us know! We love hearing from our readers.