A slow cooker offers an array of endless possibilities, and a slow cooker really has your back when it comes to preparing a juicy chicken to perfection. We adore this light and lean chicken dish here at SkinnyMs., appreciating its low-calorie yet protein-rich goodness. Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken combines simple ingredients: chicken, mustard, honey, and some fresh rosemary. Don’t worry if rosemary is nowhere to be found in your garden or pantry; the mustard and honey are enough to deliver full flavor. Honey is a healthy and natural way to sweeten food. Throw all the ingredients together in the slow cooker and let the slow cooker do its magic! It’s a very quick and simple recipe that you can always depend on. Everyone will love its lightly sweet and incredible flavor!
Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs optional breast filets
- 4 rosemary sprigs fresh
- 1 teaspoon rosemary fresh, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place one rosemary sprig under each chicken in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, mustard, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary. Pour the mixture on the chicken, making sure that they are all coated.
- Cover and set the slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- It's fine to leave the skin on for added flavor while cooking, but for a healthier dish it's best to remove the skin before eating.
More Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes:
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.