This simple yet tasty dish is an easy way to enjoy those pork loin chops sitting in your fridge. The simple flavors are mild, allowing the full flavor of the pork to come through, yet flavorful enough to thoroughly enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 cooked chop with approx. 1/4 cup onions and broth | Calories: 198 | Total Fat: 4 gm | Saturated Fats: 2 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 42 mg | Sodium: 71 mg | Carbohydrates: 14 gm | Dietary fiber: 2 gm | Sugars: 8 gm | Protein: 24 gm | SmartPoints: 5 |
- 4 pork loin, sirloin chops, lean
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup beef broth, no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 large white or yellow onions, sliced in to thin rings
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste after cooking
- Add the vinegar and beef broth to your slow cooker, and whisk in the tomato paste. Place the onions on the bottom of the slow cooker and then lay the meat on top. Sprinkle the top of the pork chops with rosemary and black pepper. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until pork shreds easily and reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees. Recommended slow cooker size: 5-6 quarts
- The slow cooker used to prepare this recipe was the Set 'n Forget Slow Cooker which has a probe for checking the internal temp. of meats. Once the meat has reached the set temperature, it automatically switches to warm. So easy!
Click here for the Top 10 Slow Cooker Recipes on SkinnyMs.