This dish is full of protein and flavor!
This simple yet tasty dish is an easy way to enjoy those pork loin chops sitting in your fridge. The simple flavors are mild, allowing the full flavor of the pork to come through, yet flavorful enough to thoroughly enjoy.
Recommended slow cooker size: 5-6 quarts
Slow Cooker Shredded Rosemary and Onion Pork Chops
- 24 ounces pork loin chops lean, 6 (4-ounce) chops
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup beef broth no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons rosemary fresh chopped
- 1 white onion or yellow onion, large, sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste after cooking
- Add the vinegar and beef broth to your slow cooker, and whisk in the tomato paste. Place the onions on the bottom of the slow cooker and then lay the meat on top. Sprinkle the top of the pork chops with rosemary and black pepper. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or until pork shreds easily and reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- The slow cooker used to prepare this recipe was the Set 'n Forget Slow Cooker which has a probe for checking the internal temp. of meats. Once the meat has reached the set temperature, it automatically switches to warm. So easy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Click here for the Top 10 Slow Cooker Recipes on Skinny Ms.