A favorite go to recipe for those super busy days.
This Slow Cooker Skinny Spaghetti recipe is an easy way to prepare family-favorite spaghetti and have it ready and waiting for you at the end of a long day. This healthy spaghetti recipe is just as hearty and delicious as traditional recipes, but it has fewer calories and less saturated fat. Our slow cooker spaghetti recipe is a great option for entertaining, too, or when you need to whip up a simple meal for a large group. We love taking it to office and holiday potlucks!
Slow Cooker Skinny Spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground turkey optional ground beef
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti broken into pieces
- 25 ounce basil marinara jar
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Cook ground turkey in a skillet over medium heat, breaking it up with a fork as it cooks.
- Cook just until it loses its pink color. Drain off any fat. Add cooked turkey to the slow cooker.
- Add broken spaghetti and marinara. Stir to combine all ingredients, ensuring spaghetti is coated with marinara. Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours or until spaghetti is al dente.
- Serve on a platter and sprinkle with parmesan.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms…
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite Skinny Ms. recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.