This turkey stew will have you going back for seconds!
When cooking a turkey, there are always leftovers. A tasty way to use up any extra meat is to create a savory Turkey Stew. If you would like more vegetables, you can add green beans, corn, or any of your favorites. It’s the combination of delicious veggies, spices, and shredded turkey that make this stew the ultimate “feel good” meal.
Minimum Crock Pot Size: 5 quarts
Some other tasty Skinny Ms. stews and soups include:
You might also like some of these other Slow Cooker Recipes by Skinny Ms.
Slow Cooker Turkey Stew
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 potato large, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 cup peas frozen
- 2 cups chicken broth fat-free low sodium
- 14.5 ounces canned fire roasted tomatoes
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- 2 cups chicken cubes or turkey, cooked
- Add all the above ingredients, except turkey to the slow cooker, stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until carrots are tender. Add leftover turkey, the last 30 minutes of cooking time and cook until heated through.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Have you tried our Slow Cooker Turkey Stew? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.