Healthy delicious noodles in under 15 minutes!
Wouldn’t you love to walk into your kitchen, wave a magic wand, and make a simple, delicious, nourishing dinner appear? In just under 15 minutes, you can have this soba noodle salad with fresh and crispy vegetables on the table. Soba noodles are Japanese buckwheat noodles known to contain all eight essential amino acids, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients. Soba is also very easy to digest!
Soba Salad with Honey-Ginger Dressing
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce lite or tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 inch ginger peeled and ginger
- 7 ounces soba noodles
- 2 carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 1 endive
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts optional
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- In a small bowl, lightly whisk the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil and ginger. Set aside.
- Peel and slice the vegetables to uniform, small pieces. Set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, boil some water in a pot. When it boils, add the soba noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or follow the number of minutes indicated in the pack. Drain the noodles then rinse with cold water under the faucet. Drain completely.
- In a bowl, mix the soba noodles with the sauce then add the vegetables, sesame seeds, pine nuts and chives. Serve hot or cold.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
More recipes you will love:
If you think our recipes are great, don’t miss out on the latest from Skinny Ms. Subscribe to our newsletter and receive everything. You can also follow us in Facebook and Pinterest for more clean eating tips and healthy lifestyle resources.
Take a minute or two to tell us what you think about what recipes you like at Skinny Ms. at the comment section below. We’d love to read what you think!