Invited to a summer party? You're bringing dessert!
We are willing to guarantee that once you’ve made your first batch of our Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Bites, you’ll be handing out the recipe to friends, family, acquaintances, and neighbors. That’s because this healthy dessert snack is as eye catching as it is delicious, and you’ll find yourself serving them at outdoor summer soirees, baby showers and bridal showers, cocktail parties, family brunches, and picnics. That’s a lot of guests, a lot of happy taste buds, and more people clamoring for your recipe than you ever thought possible.
Sweet, fresh strawberries are hulled and topped with a delicious banana cheesecake creme in this simple and stunning recipe. Perfect for last minute invites, they take less than 20 minutes to make. Simply hull your strawberry with a few simple slices, then mix together banana, cream cheese, lemon, honey, and vanilla. Each of these clean eating ingredients brings a host of health benefits to your delicious snack, without the excess fat and calories you might expect from something so sweet, creamy, and flavorful!
So cute even kids will scramble to nibble on them, these delicious little treats would also make a gorgeous cocktail appetizer or a sweet option on a party table. Also fun frozen, these Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Bites are about to become your favorite fast dessert ever! They’re your go-to recipe for every summer event, and you won’t be able to stop guests from taking a second or even a third bite!
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Bites
- 24 strawberries large
- 1/2 banana ripe
- 8 ounces cream cheese low-fat, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- stevia liquid to taste
- 1 tablespoon almonds crushed
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- mint leaves for garnish
- Slice the green tops from the strawberries. Slice a small portion from the bottom of each strawberry, so the stand up straight. With a paper towel, gently dry off the top of each fresh-sliced strawberry. Place strawberries on serving platter.
- Using a mixer, beat together banana, cream cheese, honey, lemon juice, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in stevia until the mixture is preferred sweetness.
- Either spoon banana mixture into an icing bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe onto the top of each prepared strawberry, or add banana mixture to a gallon size ziplock bag and snip off about 1/2-inch on one of the bottom corners, or simply spoon mixture into each strawberry.
- In a small bowl, stir together crushed almonds, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of strawberries.
- Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. For best results, serve within 3-4 hours of preparing.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Let us hear what you have to say about Skinny Ms. Feel free to leave a comment about this post or any Skinny Ms. Content.