Add some summer to your quinoa with fresh strawberries!
Nothing quite marks the beginning of summer like fresh strawberries cropping up at your local market. While they are easy to eat on their own, they are delicious when added to a meal. This strawberry quinoa salad is a perfect example. It’s easy to put together and is made with a sweet and tart poppyseed dressing that you’ll love. If you’re on the lookout for an easy side for a potluck or a cookout, you won’t regret this quinoa salad with strawberries. For a full meal, try adding grilled salmon, chicken, or shrimp.
Strawberry Quinoa Salad with Poppyseed Yogurt Dressing
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds toasted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake until well combined. Toss the dressing with the salad just before serving. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms