Each bite is bursting with fresh, summery flavors
This quick and easy no-cook easy gazpacho recipe shows off the vibrant flavors of summer tomatoes. Use homegrown tomatoes from your own yard or farmer’s market, or look for vine-ripened tomatoes in your grocery store for the best flavor. This Summery Gazpacho Clean Eating Recipe Soup will be an excellent addition to your clean-eating menu because it’s loaded with SUPERFOODS for a strong and healthy body. Be sure to prepare the soup in advance to allow the flavors to meld as the soup chills.
Summery Gazpacho Clean Eating Recipe
- 2 tomatoes cored
- 1 cucumber small, seeded
- 1 red bell pepper seeded
- 1/2 red onion medium
- 11 1/2 ounces tomato juice can, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove large, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 slice whole-wheat pita bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbled
- Separately roughly chop tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and onion in a food processor; place in a large glass bowl.
- Add tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours or up to 48 hours before serving.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush pita bread with olive oil, and sprinkle with goat cheese; bake for 5 – 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve chilled gazpacho with warm flatbread.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Have you tried our Summery Gazpacho Soup recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.