Healthy snacks to keep you going all day.
Like many of us, you battle a hectic daily routine. We’ve learned that the key to juggling a busy schedule is to maintain stable energy levels throughout your day. Snacking on nutritious food options will help you keep your energy up and avoid expanding your waistline. Unfortunately, often times, the most easily accessible snacks are also the most unhealthy! Packages of processed chips, crackers, and fruit snacks lurk behind the glass of every vending machine.
Thankfully, there are plenty of easy, delicious and nutritious options to choose from. By stocking your pantry with unprocessed snacks, you’ll eliminate refined sugar, sodium, and unnecessary chemicals from your diet. This will help you get through the day, and stay on track to your fitness goals!
50 Delicious Clean Eating Snacks
1. No-Bake Workout Bars for an anytime snack.
2. Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip with Fresh Fruit.
3. Carrots with Avocado Dip
6. A Hard-boiled Egg
8. Fruit with Skinny Nutella
12. Pineapple Spears
13. Sliced Bell Pepper with Skinny Ranch Dip
15. Celery with Simple Homemade Peanut Butter
17. Sweet Potato Hummus with Whole Wheat Crackers
20. A Cup of Sliced Berries- Learn 3 Reasons to Jump on the Berry Bandwagon
27. Simple Homemade Peanut Butter with apple slices
30. Sliced Red Pepper with Zucchini Hummus
40. Curry Yogurt Dip with whole wheat crackers
44. Raw Broccoli with Skinny Ranch Dip
Stay in the Know!
What’s your favorite healthy, go-to snack? Let us know in the comment section!
Editors Note: This post was originally published August 10, 2015 and has been updated.