This quick and easy no-cook easy gazpacho recipe shows off the vibrant flavors of summer tomatoes. Use homegrown tomatoes from your own yard or farmer’s market, or look for vine-ripened tomatoes in your grocery store for the best flavor. This Summery Gazpacho Clean Eating Recipe Soup from the folks at eMeals will be an excellent addition to your clean-eating menu because it’s loaded with SUPERFOODS for a strong and healthy body. Be sure to prepare the soup in advance to allow the flavors to meld as the soup chills.
It’s not always easy to incorporate an eating plan that is nutritious, satisfying, and doesn’t break the bank. Take the stress out of meal planning with eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plans– the perfect way to implement a healthy menu and slash grocery bills. Get 15% off with the CODE: SKINNY
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup |Calories: 231 | Total Fat: 13.9 g | Saturated Fat: 4.8 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 15 mg | Sodium: 296 mg | Carbohydrates: 21.1 g | Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g | Sugars: 6.8 g | Protein: 8 g | SmartPoints: 8
- 2 tomatoes, cored
- 1 small cucumber, seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded
- ½ medium red onion
- 11.5 ounce can low sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 piece whole-wheat pita bread
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Separately roughly chop tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, and onion in a food processor; place in a large glass bowl.
- Add tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least two hours or up to 48 hours before serving.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush pita bread with olive oil, and sprinkle with goat cheese; bake for 5 – 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve chilled gazpacho with warm flatbread.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our SkinnyMs. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Have you tried our Summery Gazpacho Soup recipe? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.