When I think of fitness perfection, I think of 2015 when I was lean and ripped like never before. Through a mix of HIIT workouts, jogging, and clean-eating, I was able to build the perfect body. Now, I’m not as worried about total body perfection, but I still work hard to keep myself looking and feeling great. Once a week, I enjoy a full-body workout that hits every body part and leaves me feeling confident and one-step closer to perfection. The perfect 30-minute workout offers a total-body HIIT routine to leave you fit, lean, and strong without the long gym dedication.
The Perfect 30-Minute Workout
You’ll need a range of dumbbells for this 30-minute workout and an interval timer, which is available on most phones. Your fitness level will determine which weights you should use. Five to ten pounds are on the lighter scale for most people, and 15 to 20 are ideal for medium weights. Feel free to add more weight to get the best results for your body.
Perform each exercise for 40 seconds and rest for 10 seconds in between each exercise. Complete five rounds, resting for one minute in between each round.
- Burpees: The perfect exercise for the perfect workout. Enjoy this full-body fat blaster and get your metabolism into high gear.
- Renegade Rows: A great exercise for your core, biceps, back, and shoulders. In other words, this one is a total upper body exercise. Use light to medium dumbbells and try to keep your elbows close to your body.
- Squat to Overhead Press: This two-part exercise is great for lower body, triceps, and shoulders. Use the momentum from the squat to push the dumbbells overhead. Use light to medium dumbbells.
- Jackknife: A full core workout to build, crunch, and stretch your upper and lower abs.
- Glute Bridge w/ Chest Press: Another great core exercise with chest and triceps incorporated. Use light to medium dumbbells.
- Windshield Wipers: An ab exercise that focuses on obliques and lower abs.
The perfect workout needs the perfect refueling. Enjoy and learn How to Build a Perfect Skinny Smoothie.
Squat to Overhead Press
Glute Bridge w/ Chest Press
Take the perfect workout to the next level with The Perfect Hourglass Workout Challenge.