This easily prepared berry parfait is made from yogurt, berries, and a high fiber, high protein mix of seeds. It’s very simple, but you’ll be amazed at how delicious it actually is. This berry parfait recipe is perfect for a quick and healthy dessert, but it’s also light enough to eat for breakfast or brunch.
Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 3/4 cups | Calories: 128 | Total Fat: 3 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 5 mg | Sodium: 59 mg | Carbohydrates: 21 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 17 g | Protein: 6 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6 |
- 2 cups Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons honey, more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Add yogurt, honey, and lemon juice in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Layer the yogurt, berries, and seeds in a parfait glass or bowl, ending with a sprinkling of seeds on top. Serve immediately.
Looking for healthy desserts, breakfasts, and other creative meal ideas? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from SkinnyMs. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.