Quick, light, and healthy delicious!
This easily prepared berry parfait is made from yogurt, berries, and a high fiber, high protein mix of seeds. It’s very simple, but you’ll be amazed at how delicious it actually is. This berry parfait recipe is perfect for a quick and healthy dessert, but it’s also light enough to eat for breakfast or brunch.
Three Seed Berry Parfait
- 2 cups Greek yogurt fat-free
- 2 tablespoons honey more or less to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup raspberries fresh
- 1 cup blueberries fresh
- 1 cup strawberries fresh, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- Add yogurt, honey, and lemon juice in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Layer the yogurt, berries, and seeds in a parfait glass or bowl, ending with a sprinkling of seeds on top. Serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Looking for healthy desserts, breakfasts, and other creative meal ideas? Don’t miss out on the latest and greatest from Skinny Ms. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.