These take minutes to make, so when that chocolate craving hits, you can have them almost immediately!
As a kid my mom made this recipe with 3 cups of white sugar, 1/2 cup butter, cocoa, milk, and peanut butter. We called them, Yum, Yums. I have continued to make this recipe but with healthier ingredients. When a chocolate craving hits, this is our family’s “go to” recipe. Unbaked Fudge Cookies are super easy to make and only takes a few minutes to prepare.
Unbaked Fudge Cookies
- 2 cups chocolate chips we used Enjoy Life brand
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter we used extra-crunchy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats
- In a large saucepan, combine chocolate chips, coconut sugar and coconut milk. On low heat, allow chocolate to melt while stirring every few minutes. Keep a close watch on the mixture making sure it doesn't burn. When chocolate is completely melted, remove from heat. Add vanilla and peanut butter, stir to combine. Fold oats into the mixture and stir to well.
- Using a tablespoon, drop cookies onto a piece of wax paper or parchment paper and shape into irregular balls. Allow to cool completely before placing in a container with lid. Note: Cookies will continue to get firm after being refrigerated. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms