Are you tired of bringing the same old recipes to brunches, parties, and barbecues? Are you looking for a new dish that’s easy to make, mouth-wateringly delicious, and sure to be a hit? Look no further! Our Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad is so yummy, we guarantee that you’ll be going home with an empty serving bowl.
Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad won’t wreak havoc on your waistline, either. It contains a mere 136 calories and 0 grams of fat per serving! The versatility of of Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad makes it an ideal addition to summer barbecues, perfect as a light afternoon snack, and super as a small side with one of our Skinny Lunch or Dinner Recipes.
Here are a few recipe suggestions to serve with Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad:
Yields: 6 | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 136 | Total Fat: 0 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 1 | Carbohydrates: 33 g | Sodium:12 mg | Dietary Fiber: 4 g | Sugars: 25 g | Protein: 3 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 2 |
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt, fat-free
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pears, cored, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 apples, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice and honey. Cover yogurt mixture and refrigerate while preparing fruit.
- Combine all fruit in a large salad bowl. Add yogurt dressing and lightly toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. For best results, serve salad within 1-2 hours of preparing.