A delectable dish that almost looks too pretty to eat!
Are you tired of bringing the same old recipes to brunches, parties, and barbecues? Are you looking for a new dish that’s easy to make, mouth-wateringly delicious, and sure to be a hit? Look no further! Our Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad is so yummy, we guarantee that you’ll be going home with an empty serving bowl.
Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad won’t wreak havoc on your waistline, either. It contains a mere 136 calories and 0 grams of fat per serving! The versatility of of Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad makes it an ideal addition to summer barbecues, perfect as a light afternoon snack, and super as a small side with one of our Skinny Lunch or Dinner Recipes.
Here are a few recipe suggestions to serve with Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad:
Skinny Fruit & Yogurt Salad
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain, fat-free
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pears cored, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 apples cored, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup celery diced
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, and honey. Cover yogurt mixture and refrigerate while preparing fruit.
- Combine all fruit in a large salad bowl. Add yogurt dressing and lightly toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. For best results, serve salad within 1-2 hours of preparing.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms