Nothing beats waking up to the irresistible smell of pancakes on the weekend. Unfortunately, they’re not the healthiest breakfast choice. So, that’s why we’ve brought you these fantastic Weight Watchers Banana Blueberry Pancakes! With clean-eating ingredients like almond flour and eggs, along with superfoods like cinnamon and blueberries, these drool-worthy cakes boast incredible flavor without posing a threat to your waistline. These light and healthy delights don’t bombard you with calories and fat, as opposed to ordinary pancakes.
Bananas and blueberries add a delectable sweetness to these fluffy indulgences. In fact, the addition of these fruits makes them taste so darn good, you don’t even need to add syrup! These pancakes serve as a delicious morning meal that’s a guaranteed hit with crowds, but they also make a smart sweet-tooth satisfier or on-the-go snack. One bite and you’ll fall in love.
Yields: 4 panckakes | Serving Size: 2 pancakes | Calories: 312 | Total Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 72mg | Carbohydrates: 25g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 12g | Protein: 13g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 11
- 1 (very ripe) large banana, well mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. Add blueberries being careful not to break open.
- Lightly oil a nonstick griddle or skillet with coconut oil or Ghee, heat to medium. Add batter using 1/4 cup and cook until golden on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side. Pancakes are ready to flip when they start to get dry around the edges.
- Serve with additional blueberries and diced bananas, if desired. Enjoy!
- Note: Double the recipe to make 8 pancakes, with the exception of using only 3 eggs.
- We love the NutriBullet High Speed Blender for making pancakes, smoothies, and more.