Everyone knows that raw veggies are a super healthy and easy snack. But, if you feel like that’s a bland option, we know eating them with our Weight Watchers Everything Dip will change your mind. Greek yogurt, clean mayo and a hint of lemon juice make this dip creamy and tangy. Diced walnuts give it interesting texture and pack in additional protein.
Serve this dip at your next housewarming party or make it as an after-school snack. Pair it with your favorite whole grain crackers, vegetables, or even wheat pita triangles.
Yields: 12 servings | Calories: 170 | Total Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 122mg | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, optional sour cream
- 1 cup Clean Mayo
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup finely diced walnuts
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients and stir to combine. Add dip to a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If desired, add 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian parsley before serving.
- Enjoy dip with veggies, whole grain crackers, or pita chips.
What do you serve with raw vegetables? Let us know your ideas in the comment section below!