Rich, creamy, and tastes like dessert
If you are a green smoothie hold out, this is the recipe that will have you hooked. Our Creamy Green Smoothie tastes more like a dessert but with all the health benefits you might think. This recipe is made with whole foods and as always, is 100% clean! If you’re not a fan of buttermilk, don’t worry, it’s what makes this smoothie rich & creamy but without the buttermilk taste.
Creamy Green Smoothie with a Hint of Mint
- 3 romaine heart leaves
- 14 honeydew melon cubed, 1" cubes recommended
- 1/2 avocado ripe, seeded and peeling removed
- 1 banana ripe, frozen, slice before freezing
- 2 teaspoons honey optional
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk low fat
- 2 mint leaves fresh, more for garnish
- 8 to 10 ice wedges
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If desired, add 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Check out our 100% Clean Whipped Topping recipe for a yummy addition! Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms