Just the right amount of Sweet & Tangy goodness.
One of the best things about warm weather is cool, crisp salads made with fresh ingredients. With so many tasty add-ins and delicious dressings to choose from, salads never get old. Give our White Balsamic and Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette a try during the upcoming months. It has just the right combination of sweet and tangy goodness that you’re looking for. Try it atop of a mountain of fresh greens, or drizzle a bit on your favorite crunchy veggies.
White Balsamic and Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- Whisk together the first 3 ingredients and gradually whisk in oil. Add pepper and salt and continue to whisk until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms