One of the best things about warm weather is cool, crisp salads made with fresh ingredients. With so many tasty add-ins and delicious dressings to choose from, salads never get old. Give our White Balsamic and Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette a try during the upcoming months. It has just the right combination of sweet and tangy goodness that you’re looking for. Try it atop of a mountain of fresh greens, or drizzle a bit on your favorite crunchy veggies.
Yields: 1/2 cup vinaigrette | Serving Size: 2 Tbsp |Calories: 172 | Total Fat: 16.8 g | Saturated Fat: 2.4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 181 mg | Carbohydrates: 4.8 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 4.4 g | Protein: 0.1 g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 6
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Kosher or sea salt to taste
- Whisk together the first 3 ingredients and gradually whisk in oil. Add pepper and salt and continue to whisk until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.