If you’re a fan of white chocolate, you’ll love our White Chocolate Pomegranate Bark. We combined smooth white chocolate with pistachios, pomegranate seeds, and coconut oil to make a delicious treat that’s also good for you! The dots of green and red swimming in white chocolate make a beautiful presentation!
This is a perfect sweet to prepare for a crowd, especially if you want to ensure that there’s a healthy option available. Since they’re so festive, they also make great gifts. Or, you could just make it for yourself to munch on, since they make such a healthy sweet snack. We won’t judge.
Yields: 20 servings | Serving Size: about 2 oz | Calories: 145 | Total Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 21mg | Carbohydrates: 15g | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 15g | Protein: 2g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 7
- 2 cups white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, finely chopped
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate over double boiler or over low heat in a heavy pot. Add coconut oil, pomegranate seeds, and chopped pistachios, and gently stir to incorporate, being careful not to break open the pomegranate seeds. Pour mixture into prepared cookie sheet, spreading evenly.
- Allow to set until completely hardened. Break into large pieces and store in air tight container. Enjoy!