We’ve combed the Internet for the best healthy dessert recipes. Here are our favorites, which include whole foods and no refined sugars. Living a healthy lifestyle doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy the phenomenal flavors of your favorite treats. These options will please your taste buds and your waistline. Here are 74 Amazing Desserts for you to enjoy:
1. Homemade Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt (Chocolate Covered Katie) (pictured above). No need to go out for fro-yo; just whip it up yourself!
2. Healthy Banana Splits (The Recipe Renovator). This nutrish banana split not only treats your waistline better, but it also offers more grown-up flavors.
3. Mango Chili Lime Popsicles (Me Redone). This unlikely flavor combination is a fun change and a great treat!
4. Orange, Almonds and Raw Cacao Soy Cream Blocks (Good Chef Bad Chef). A great alternative to fudgesicles, these frozen goodies are also lactose-free.
5. Frozen Yogurt Covered Blueberries (Desserts with Benefits). Not much of a baker? These no-fail frozen treats can be perfected by anyone.
6. Clean Eating Cocoa Banana Almond Dairy Free “Ice Cream” (Off Beat and Inspired). Ice cream lovers will love this three-ingredient version, which gets its creamy texture from frozen bananas.
7. Chocolate Dipped Yogurt Bites (Sensual Appeal) (Gluten Free). These frozen yogurt bites include rice krispies for a pleasant crunch.
8. Tropical Avocado No Dairy Ice Cream (My Man’s Belly). The avocado in this lactose-free ice cream makes it oh-so-creamy.
9. Orange Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Mini Pops (Sugar-Free Mom). These frozen pops were created to mimic the “push-up pops” many of us grew up with.
10. Coconut Acai Berry Bowl (Healthy.Happy.Life.). This berry concoction is put together much like a smoothie but ends up thickier and frostier like a sorbet or frozen yogurt.
11. Raspberry-Peach Sorbet. This delicious, tart and sweet sorbet is made with 100% clean superfoods like fresh sweet berries, tangy citrus, local honey, and juicy pineapple, so it’s good for the body and the taste buds.
12. Lush Lemon Frozen Yogurt. This tangy and mouthwatering lemon frozen yogurt is such a great alternative to ice cream. Not only is made with only 100% clean ingredients, it offers a lighter texture, and it tastes fabulous, too!
13. Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake (pictured above). Skinny Mini Desserts like our Skinny Strawberry Cheesecake are perfectly portioned for those must have times when a decadent treat is called for.
14. Sugar Free/Low Carb Cheesecake (From Fries to Fit).This cheesecake recipe will satisfy your craving but let you fit into your pants the next day.
15. Crunchynut Cheesecake (Prevention Magazine). Nuts add delightful texture to this healthier cheesecake.
16. A Deconstructed Raw Cashew & Lime Cheesecake (Good Chef Bad Chef). Get a little gourmet with this fancier dessert, made with macadamia nuts, cashews, berries and coconut.
Photo: Skinny Ms.
17. Peppermint Fudge (Skinny Ms.). A super-rich, super-yummy indulgence for the ones you love.
18. Sugar Free Peanut Butter Fudge (Easy Sugar Free Recipes). (We recommend low-fat cream cheese). Get your peanut butter fix with this indulgent treat.
19. 4 Ingredient Banana Coconut Fudge (Purely Twins). This fudge is so good and easy to make, you may want to make it tonight!