We’ve hunted and gathered 17 of the healthiest, most delicious Paleo recipes from around the web. Be forewarned: Paleo or not, once you lay your eyes on these virtual victuals, you may feel the primal urge to try them for yourself. Note that you needn’t be eating Paleo to enjoy all of these nutrient-dense dishes. Apple Cider Donuts, Pizza Salad, Brussels Sprout Chips, and Peach Almond Crisps are just some of the unrefined, whole food wonders-of-the-web that made the list!
1. Skinny Breakfast Sausage – If you love sausage, but need a healthy alternative, then this is the perfect recipe for you! You can pair it with your favorite breakfast foods.
2. Easy Spin on Breakfast – If you’re looking for something a little different to spice things up at breakfast, this is the dish for you! So many flavors comprise a delicious meal that is easy to make.
3. Breakfast Biscuit Sandwiches – Breakfast in a delicious sandwich! Need I say more? To prepare a healthier version, omit the bacon and mayo.
4. Apple Cider Paleo Donuts – Starting your day with delicious donuts is a real treat! You’ll love these, and your taste buds will never guess that they are actually healthy for you.
5. Peach Almond Crisp – This warm and delicious dish is a perfect dessert on a cold night.
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bonbons – This quick and easy treat is great for dessert or even as a snack. Your kids will love these!
7. Korean Shingo Pear Flaugnarde (Clafoutis) – This delicious and versatile dish can be used as a breakfast or brunch, and also as a yummy dessert. You can even play around with different types of fruit in your version.
8. Shepherd’s Pie – This delicious and comforting dish is perfect on cold nights. It puts a healthy spin on a classic dish that makes it more healthy, but still so yummy.
9. Hawaiian Pizza Salad – If you stay away from salads because you feel they lack flavor or aren’t hearty enough, you should try this dish. This salad is packed full of flavor and is incredibly satisfying.
10. Mediterranean Zucchini Noodles with Sardines – This light and satisfying dish is a perfect quick meal for one. Try it for lunch or dinner.
11. Paleo Apricot and Basil Pesto Chicken – This dish is full of flavor and quick and easy to make. It will soon be a family favorite! You can even make a larger batch for leftovers, which will be surprisingly delicious the next day.
12. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Roast – This simple recipe is packed with flavor that the whole family will love.
13. Slow Cooker Beef Curry – This quick and easy meal can be thrown together before work and will be ready for dinner when you come home!
14. Coconut Curry Cauliflower – This dish is packed with flavor and nutrients that not only taste buds, and your waistline, will thank you for!
15. Baked Kale Chips – These yummy kale chips are perfect for a healthy snack.
16. Broiled Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Spears – These delicious and easy asparagus spears are the perfect appetizer or side dish.
17. Brussels Sprout Chips – If you are a fan of kale chips, then give these a shot. You won’t be disappointed, and you can have them as a snack or just as a side dish.