One-pan recipes mean fewer dishes and minimal cleanup, allowing you to whip up an effortless meal. The ultimate one-pan wonder, this veggie dinner recipe delivers to-die-for flavor in only 20 minutes.
Roasted veggies pair perfectly with moist pork tenderloin. Sliced zucchini, savory squash, portobello mushrooms, and juicy cherry tomatoes add soft, chewy texture. The recipe calls for a quick, nutrient-rich blend of garden-fresh spices and olive oil, which doubles as a marinade for veggies and rub for the pork chops.
Mouthwatering and healthy, moving this meal from stove to oven allows veggies release their juices, intensifying their flavor while retaining nutrients. With a wholesome distribution of protein, fiber, and complex carbs, this impressive dish functions as a complete meal.
Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 345 | Total Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 653mg | Carbohydrates: 23g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Protein: 26g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 10 |
- 4 (4 ounce) bone in pork loin chops (about 1 pound total)
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 white onion, cut into slices
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) button or portobello mushrooms, cleaned well and sliced in half
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) grape or cherry tomatoes, whole
- Turn broiler on high and move oven rack 4- 5 inches from heat source. Whisk together one tablespoon olive oil, half salt and pepper, and half rosemary. Rub this mix on both sides of all 4 pork chops.
- Toss vegetables with remaining olive oil, rosemary, and salt and pepper. Place pork in large, broiler-safe pan and scatter vegetables around it. Broil for 5 minutes. Flip pork and veggies. Broil for another 5 minutes, until inside is no longer pink and/or internal temperature of chops reaches at least 145 when a meat thermometer is inserted.
- Remove pork chops. Set aside, keeping covered to keep warm. Broil veggies for an additional 3 to 5 minutes until crisp tender.
- Veggies and chops will have some nice charring. Enjoy!
Love the dish? Let us know! Leave a comment about this recipe or anything else you’d like to see on SkinnyMs.