For those who prefer to get their protein from non-meat sources, finding tasty, protein-rich vegetarian recipes isn’t always easy. It’s a shame that traditionally-prepared vegetarian food is often lacking in flavor, when there are so many delicious vegetarian recipes out there. Check out our list of 23 Amazing Vegetarian Recipes that are both satisfying and offer over-the-top yumminess.
- Vegan “Bacon” From King Oyster Mushrooms – This vegan style “bacon” is perfect as a side with breakfast, or even in an omelette!
- Baked Saffron Pancakes & Forest Berries – This healthy, yet delicious, breakfast is a must-try!
- Rye, Rhubarb & Beer Porridge – You’ll fall in love with the delicious flavors in this porridge and will want to make it time and time again.
- Raw Breakfast Crumbles + Almond Cream – This dessert-for-breakfast style dish is a hit. You can even try it as a healthy snack, or for dessert too!
- Banana Zucchini Bread + Whole Grain Flour – This breakfast snack has everything you could ask for, with great flavor and healthy ingredients to boot! Don’t pass this one up!
- Crepes with Sage-Roasted French Plums, Yogurt and Honey – What could be better than this delicious dish which fills crepes with roasted plums, honey and yogurt? This is a perfect dessert, or could even be made for breakfast.
- Orange Poppy Seed Pound Cake – This is an excellent alternative to regular pound cake, if you are trying to eat a little healthier. It offers an amazing and unique flavor combination!
- Pumpkin Pecan Polvorones – These tender and crumbly polvorones are a perfect fit with chilly weather. With such an amazing combination of pumpkin and spice, these are sure to be a favorite.
- Carob & Fig Muffins – These rich and dense muffins are a great snack or breakfast treat that you are sure to fall in love with. The fig and carob go together wonderfully, and create a flavor you won’t soon forget!
- The Raw Brownie – This is a rich and satisfying dessert that you would never guess was so healthful. Satisfy your sweet tooth while still watching your health and your waistline!
- Chanterelle Tostadas – This satisfying main dish is flavorful and delicious. What more could you want?
- Spaghetti Squash Noodle Bowl + Lime Peanut Sauce – You will love this healthy take on traditional spaghetti that’s healthy, and so delicious!
- Spring Pea and Asparagus Pasta – The flavors bursting from this dish are reminiscent of springtime. We would suggest cutting the recipe by half, unless you are feeding more people, or don’t mind a decent amount of leftovers.
- Sriracha Marinated Butternut Squash and Black Bean Tacos – Your tacos will never be the same after you try these amazing, spicy tacos! If you like some heat in your meals, then this is a perfect dish to try.
- Curried Butternut Squash and Brown Rice Skillet – This is such a delicious and comforting dish. It makes a great main dish or even a yummy lunch.
- Savory Superfood Soup – We think the title says it all. Who knew that such a savory and delicious soup could also help to promote weight loss?
- Cream of Potato Soup – You would never guess that this delicious, thick, creamy soup was healthy. It’s a must-try and great for cold nights.
- Skinny Quinoa Skillet Supper – This quick and easy dish is packed with protein. Plus, you can add any flavors or veggies you have on hand!
A. Avocado and Chickpea Salad – This salad is a great side with a super delicious flavor you will fall in love with. This could be made as a quick snack or stand alone as lunch as well.
B. Goat Cheese and Thyme Dip – This delicious side is so quick and easy to make. Pair it with some delicious crackers to make it more like an appetizer.
C. Pumpkin Kootu – This is such a delicious and comforting side dish that will help complete your meal.
D. Grilled Asparagus Plate + Cilantro Pepita Pesto – This delicious Asparagus is sure to be a hit. Its the perfect side or could even be served alone as a yummy appetizer or snack.
E. Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Southwestern Style – This dish is sure to blow you away. You can use this delicious dish as a side or even pair with a nice salad to make it into a dinner.
What’s your favorite vegetarian dish? Tell us about it in the comments section below.