We know they’re under there, we’ve seen them in the past, but the question is, how do I undercover my abs? Doing ab exercises for the next 5 years won’t alone undercover your abs. We’ve put together 8 Tips to help you get the abs of your dreams. Below, you will find 3 of the most popular ab workouts on SkinnyMs., your abs will thank you.
1. Drink water. Drink water throughout the day and always have some nearby to stay hydrated. We recommend spring, filtered or distilled water and drinking about 2.2 liters or 9 (8 ounce) cups per day.
2. Eat whole foods. Gradually eliminate processed foods. Read about Foods to Avoid and Foods to Include in Meal Planning.
3. Eat smaller portions. A good rule of thumb, portions should be about the size of your palm or closed fist. Check out our Skinny Plate Challenge and get started today.
4. Eliminate refined foods. Avoid refined sugar and refined grains. Instead, eat whole grains and foods that do not have added sugar. Fruit and vegetables have naturally occurring sugar and are whole foods that are an excellent source for energy that lasts for hours.
5. Avoid all sodas. Find out tips for giving up soda and consider taking The Soda Challenge.
6. Eat more often. Eat 5-6 small meals each day, about every three hours. Try eating 2 whole food snacks and 3-4 small meals each day.
7. Eat breakfast. You’re more likely to stick to a smaller portions throughout the day if you eat breakfast. Try the SkinnyMs. Smoothie recipes, the perfect breakfast.
8. Perform Ab routines 3 times weekly. After this challenge has ended be sure to continue doing ab workouts three times weekly. You will find lots of routines right here at Skinny Ms.. Check out our 3 most popular abdominal workouts below.
BONUS: 16 Tips for Losing Fat