Two opposing tastes and textures work magic together!
Bite into the unexpected flavors of our Avocado and Grapefruit Salad! Sweet yet savory, creamy yet juicy, these opposite flavors and textures compliment one another to make a delicious salad. Plus, both avocado and grapefruit are superfoods. Read about avocados and their nutritional power.
Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
- 1 arugula bunch or spring salad mix
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 grapefruit cut into segments
- 1/2 tomato diced or sliced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese diced
- 1/8 cup dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup grapefruit juice
- Combine grapefruit juice, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper, honey, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Place the arugula on four serving plates and arrange remaining ingredients on top of the arugula. Make sure to divide each ingredient evenly between the 4 plates. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms