Imagine the beauty & serenity of the Bahamas as the waves splash on the shore while you sit sipping your smoothie, taking in the breath taking sunset. Exotic drinks and foods can often make you feel as if you’re on an island far, far away…not a care in the world. This exotic smoothie is meant to take you to the islands to experience that same feeling of serenity.
Serving Size: 1/2 of the entire recipe | Calories: 209 | Total Fat: 1 gm | Saturated Fats: 0 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 2 mg | Sodium: 45 mg | Carbohydrates: 45 gm | Dietary Fiber: 5 gm | Sugars: 35 gm | Protein: 8 gm | SmartPoints: 10 |
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 whole orange, peeled
- 1 medium mango
- 1 banana, pre-sliced & frozen
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2- 1 cup chilled green tea, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 – 1 cup crushed ice
- Toss all the above ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Now, close your eyes and imagine your sitting on the Bahama Shores and sipping this yummy smoothie….savor the moment!!!