Try this smoothie and you'll be amazed!
Grapes aren’t the first things you think of when making a smoothie, but after one sip of our Banana Grape Smoothie, you’ll wonder why you didn’t try this before. Most of our smoothie recipes combine some of our favorite superfoods into a scrumptious ice cream like treat. This banana grape smoothie is no exception.
First off, we have the banana. Bananas contain large amounts of vitamins C and B6 and can be great for weight loss. Next is the spinach, which includes a high source of iron and calcium. Grapes, ginger, kale, pomegranate; they too play an important role in the quest for health and this smoothie provides them all. Don’t worry, of all the delicious smoothies available, you may think this mixture may not taste superb, but you will be surprised. It is delish!
There are so many ways that Skinny Ms. can help you on your journey to stay fit and healthy. These links have some great information to assist you.
You might also like these other Smoothie Recipes by Skinny Ms.
Banana Grape Smoothie
- 1 cup baby spinach loosely packed
- 1 cup kale leaves stems removed and lightly chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger fresh, minced, optional
- 1 banana frozen and sliced
- 10 red grapes frozen
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt fat-free and plain
- 1 cup green tea cold and unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice no-sugar added
- Toss all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Have you sipped on our Banana Grape Smoothie? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.