Grapes aren’t the first things you think of when making a smoothie, but after one sip of our Banana Grape Smoothie, you’ll wonder why you didn’t try this before. Most of our smoothie recipes combine some of our favorite superfoods into a scrumptious ice cream like treat. This banana grape smoothie is no exception.
First off, we have the banana. Bananas contain large amounts of vitamins C and B6 and can be great for weight loss. Next is the spinach, which includes a high source of iron and calcium. Grapes, ginger, kale, pomegranate; they too play an important role in the quest for health and this smoothie provides them all. Don’t worry, of all the delicious smoothies available, you may think this mixture may not taste superb, but you will be surprised. It is delish!
There are so many ways that SkinnyMs. can help you on your journey to stay fit and healthy. These links have some great information to assist you.
You might also like these other Smoothie Recipes by SkinnyMs.
Serving Size: 1/2 of the entire recipe | Calories: 112 | Total Fat: 1 gm | Saturated Fats: 0 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 27 mg | Sodium: 34 mg | Carbohydrates: 27 gm | Dietary Fiber: 3 gm | Sugars: 15 gm | Protein: 3 gm | SmartPoints: 5 |
- 1 cup baby spinach (organic)…don’t pack leaves
- 1 cup kale leaves removed from steam…don’t pack leaves
- 1/2” slice of ginger root (optional)
- 1 frozen banana (pre-sliced)
- 10 frozen red grapes
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt (0% fat, plain)
- 1 cup green tea (unsweetened)
- ½ cup pomegranate juice (100% pure, no added apple juice or sweeteners)
- Toss all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from SkinnyMs., check out our Power Breakfast eBook.
Have you sipped on our Banana Grape Smoothie? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.