A delicious dip that satisfies!
Serve black bean dip with bell pepper slices and cherry tomatoes!
- 15 ounces black beans can
- 2 tablespoons black bean liquid
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Drain and rinse beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Place beans, liquid, lime juice and seasonings in a food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Adjust seasonings to taste.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site.