Get your heart pumping before hitting the shower!
As your fitness coach, I want you to know that changing your lifestyle to incorporate clean eating, and making time for frequent, rigorous workouts, are staples of my philosophy. Did you know, especially at the very beginning of your wellness journey, that committing to a quick burst of physical activity each day can get you fantastic results? In just a few minutes each morning, you can begin to pave the way to a healthy life, and reap some daily benefits as well! Try this mini morning workout, today!
I designed this routine for beginners. It will get your heart pumping and give you energy that lasts all day. It’s a perfect solution to those mid-morning and afternoon yawns. Additionally, it’s designed to tighten and tone using only your body weight. No special equipment is required – just you and your commitment to perform this workout 365 days a year. When you’re ready, move onto my more challenging Daily Morning Core Workout.
Here’s how it works:
- Start this workout first thing each morning before you step in the shower.
- Watch the videos below for correct form.
- Make this workout part of your morning routine, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Complete this routine one time only, one exercise after the other without resting.
1. Jumping Jacks – 25 reps
2. March or jog in Place with High Knees – 50 reps (25 each side)
3. Desk Push-ups – 50 reps
4. Plie Squats – 20 reps
5. Jumping Jacks – 25 reps
March in Place with High Knees
What did you think? Are you going to commit to performing the mini morning workout daily?! Let us know in the comment section, below.