They will keep you full and satisfied for hours, so you're sure to stay away from unhealthy junk foods!
If you’re constantly stretched for time, like most Americans, you probably struggle to get a healthy breakfast in the morning. Luckily, our Berry and Chia Yogurt Parfait can fill you up and get you out the door in no time! Greek yogurt, chia, and almonds load it with protein, while honey and granola bring a sweet crunch. Fresh berries top it off to add flavor as well as hearty, necessary nutrients for a busy day.
These yogurt parfaits are great as a high-protein breakfast, but they also make a handy snack on-the-go. They will keep you full and satisfied for hours, so you’re sure to stay away from unhealthy junk foods!
Berry and Chia Yogurt Parfait
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup clean granola we used KIND
- 1/2 cup berries fresh, any kind will work
- Combine yogurt, chia seeds, honey, and cinnamon, whisk to combine.
- In four small glasses, divide the yogurt mix. Top with a layer of the granola, followed by a layer of the fresh berries.
- If desired, sprinkle a few slivered almonds on top. Serve and enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
What other variations of yogurt parfaits do you enjoy? Share your ideas with us in the comments!