This gooey indulgence doesn't come with the usual side of guilt!
Sweet tooth knockin’ on your door? Don’t be too quick to turn it away! Just because you’re following a clean eating lifestyle doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in rich, tasty treats, especially when they’re made of nothing but 100% clean and wholesome ingredients! What better way to satisfy sugar cravings than with the Best Ever Fudge Brownies recipe?
Unlike traditional brownie recipes, version contains real food ingrediets. But that’s not the only reason they’re the best ever. These brownies are chocolatey, moist, and mouthwatering. They get their unbelievable flavor from whole ingredients like coconut sugar, cocoa powder, and whole wheat flour. While carb-laden, sugary treats only leave you hungry for more, just one of these fudgy squares does the trick.
Best Ever Fudge Brownies
- 1/2 cup pure butter optional coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs large, lightly whipped
- 1/2 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips our favorite is Enjoy Life Mini Chips
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil sides and bottom of an 8x8 inch square baking pan (glass pan if available).
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add coconut sugar and stir until it's dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa, just until combined. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and stir to combine.
- Add flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts and stir to combine, being careful not to over mix. Once the flour is no longer visible, it's ready to pour in the prepared pan. Spread evenly in pan. If desired, sprinkle a few more walnut pieces on top before baking. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove and cool at least one hour before serving.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
How did the brownies turn out? Let us know what you thought about this article and anything else you’d like to see on Skinny Ms. We’d love to hear from you!