When pumpkin pie meets cheesecake, everyone wins. Which is why we put together our Best Ever Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe. It’s creamy, luscious, and skinny as ever! We’ve made the crust using almonds and oats as the base, so it’s gluten-free. Reduced fat cream cheese and ricotta cheese keep the filling low-fat, while sour cream and pumpkin puree provide a classic, creamy texture. Since coconut sugar is the only added sweetener, this treat is both delicious and packed with refreshing nutrients.
This pumpkin cheesecake promises to deliver on flavor, and is sure to satisfy almost any dietary restriction. It’s perfect to take to a holiday gathering, and no one ever need know it’s a skinny treat!
Yileds: 14 slices | Serving Size: 1 slice | Calories: 383 | Total Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 182mg | Carbohydrates: 35g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 27g | Protein: 9g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 17
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter, optional coconut oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (reduced-fat) Ricotta Cheese
- 3 large whole eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup sour cream, optional Greek yogurt
- 1 (15 ounce) pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour, optional cornstarch or Tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crust - In a food processor or high power blender, add almonds, oats, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Pulse until a a crumb like consistency (not flour or mill).
- In a medium bowl, combine crumbs, coconut sugar, and melted butter. Add to a 9-inch springform pan and press crumbs in bottom of the pan and about 1/2-inch up the sides. To make this process easier, place you fingers inside Saran Wrap and press the crumbs. Set aside.
- Filling - Add cream cheese and ricotta cheese to a large mixing bowl and cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, sour cream, pumpkin puree, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice while continuing creaming with an electric mixture until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Pour and evenly spread filling into prepared crust. Place a baking sheet on the center oven rack, and place springform pan on top. Bake for one hour or until cheesecake is set around the edges and the center still slightly jiggles. The cheesecake will continue to bake after being removed from the oven. Remove and cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, approximately 4 to 6 hours. Run a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Loosen the pan and remove the sides before slicing the cheesecake.
Hungry for more pumpkin recipes? See our 10 Best Ever Pumpkin Desserts! Let us know which is your favorite in the comments below.