This antioxidant filled smoothie will make you feel like you'e in paradise every sip you take!
Is your repertoire of healthy smoothie recipes leaving something to be desired? Is it just a little bit more boring than it should be? Well the Skinny Ms. Blue Paradise Smoothie will give you just the boost you’re looking for.
It’s summer and you need refreshing. It’s beach-weather so you need healthy (or at least bathing-suit friendly!). And hey, if you can add super-nutritious to the mix then that’s just icing on the proverbial cake. 😉
Look no further. The Skinny Ms. paradise smoothie is the princess of healthy smoothie recipes. Not only does she like to boast about the fact that one of her main ingredients is the blueberry (along with all of its antioxidant goodness) -she also features iron-rich spinach (Popeye would be proud!) and protein-packed Greek yogurt. So not only is this paradise smoothie tasty and refreshing (and fun!) -she’s downright good for you too. Now what more could you ask for? That’s what we thought. 😉
Blue Paradise Smoothie
- 2 cups baby spinach organic
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk organic or skim milk will work
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks frozen unsweetened: about 8 chunks or 1 serving
- 1 cup wild blueberries frozen
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt plain fat free
- Add all the above ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you like Pina Coladas and blueberries you’ll love this smoothie. Paradise is just a sip away!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms