Is your repertoire of healthy smoothie recipes leaving something to be desired? Is it just a little bit more boring than it should be? Well the SkinnyMs. Blue Paradise Smoothie will give you just the boost you’re looking for.
It’s summer and you need refreshing. It’s beach-weather so you need healthy (or at least bathing-suit friendly!). And hey, if you can add super-nutritious to the mix then that’s just icing on the proverbial cake. 😉
Look no further. The SkinnyMs. paradise smoothie is the princess of healthy smoothie recipes. Not only does she like to boast about the fact that one of her main ingredients is the blueberry (along with all of its antioxidant goodness) -she also features iron-rich spinach (Popeye would be proud!) and protein-packed Greek yogurt. So not only is this paradise smoothie tasty and refreshing (and fun!) -she’s downright good for you too. Now what more could you ask for? That’s what we thought. 😉
Serving Size: 1/2 of the entire recipe | Calories: 201 | Total Fat: 6 gm | Saturated Fats: 4 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 4 mg | Sodium: 61 mg | Carbohydrates: 29 gm | Dietary fiber: 3 gm | Sugars: 22 gm | Protein: 9 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 9 |
- 2 cups baby spinach (organic)
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk (organic if possible)…or skim milk will work just as well if out of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks (unsweetened) about 8 chunks or 1 serving
- 1 cup wild blueberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek Yogurt
- Add all the above ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you like Pina Coladas and blueberries you’ll love this smoothie. Paradise is just a sip away!