Perfectly portioned and packed with flavor
We love simple chicken recipes that not only taste great, but are made with healthy ingredients that align with our clean-eating diet plan. That’s why we love this Greek-inspired meal for Chicken with Feta and Tomatoes. It’s quick and easy to prepare and offers up enough flavor to satisfy. With just 8 ingredients, you can have one of the best chicken dishes we’ve come across in a while, perfectly portioned and loaded with taste, on the table in fewer than 30 minutes.
Chicken with Feta and Tomatoes
- 2 pounds boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 cups whole wheat couscous cooked
- 1/2 cucumber medium, finely diced
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled, reduced-fat
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; add oregano, basil, garlic and tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until tomatoes soften.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
For more delicious and nutritious recipes from Skinny Ms., check out our Skinny Ms. Recipe Collection of 101 Fan Favorites.
Do you have a favorite recipe from Skinny Ms.? We’d love to hear about it. Tell us what you think in the comments section below.