Cobb Salads typically are made with bacon. Our clean-eating cobb salad is made with whole foods and a delicious olive oil dressing.
Clean-Eating Cobb Salad
- 6 cups romaine heart lettuce chopped
- 2 avocados ripe, seeded and peeled, slice into 1 inch pieces
- 1 split chicken breast cooked, skin removed and cubed
- 2 tomatoes vine-ripe, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- kosher or sea salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl. Combine dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad.